Shrimp and Crawfish Festival
Time & Location
About The Event
Hopewell Winery will be hosting its 12th annual shrimp & crawfish boil. Grab a seat on the lawn and enjoy a large plate of shrimp, crawfish, corn, and red potatoes. If you don't like seafood, other food items will be available for purchase. Listen to Stuart Smith 12-2 and Hearsay Band 2-6. It will be $5 at the gate and a $10 refillable plate of shrimp and crawfish.
Things to know before arriving
- The boil will include shrimp, crawfish, sausage, mushrooms, sweet corn, red potatoes, onions, lemons, and spices.
- There will be other types of food available for purchase.
- Anyone eating shrimp and crawfish must purchase a plate.
- We do not reserve seats. Seating is on a first come basis. Consider bringing lawn chairs.
- There is a $5 cover charge for a participants.